Recent Before & After Photos

Storm Water in a Manayunk Basement


Water naturally gravitates to the lowest point thus making basements in Manayunk more susceptible to flooding conditions. SERVPRO recommends checking your sump ... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Roxborough Office Building


Commercial water damage hit this Roxborough office building when a water line burst. As the before photo shows, the entire hallway was flooded along with severa... READ MORE



When Mold Attacks a Philidelphia Wall


The opened up wall in this Philadelphia property reveals the mold growth feeding on the cardboard (cellulose) backing of the gypsum board. Moisture is usually t... READ MORE



Water Damage – Manayunk Home


Water damage occurred at this Manayunk house due to a leak in a second floor HVAC system air handler. The residents had been away for an extended weekend and di... READ MORE



Philadelphia Bedroom Fire Damaged


The space heater in this Philadelphia apartment was too close to flammable materials, ignited, and destroyed the bedroom while inflicting significant damage on ... READ MORE



Smoke Damaged Hallway in a Philadelphia School


The paper trash container caught fire (it was plastic), and the Before Photo illustrates the extent of the soot-filled corridor. There was no structural damage ... READ MORE



Philadelphia Commercial Fire Damage Cleanup


Not all fire damage is charred and destroyed structures and belongings. This fire in an east end area Philadelphia apartment complex suffered smoke and soot dam... READ MORE



Wind Storm in Roxborough


The Before Photo in this kitchen and dining area of a home in Roxborough shows the mess left behind after a severe wind storm. The roof was compromised from a l... READ MORE



Philadelphia Water Damaged Home


The flashing around the chimney of this house in Philadelphia failed and resulted in significant water damage to the walls. The plaster and lathe were not salva... READ MORE



Gas Water Heater Causes Fire Damage to this Manayunk Storage Shed


The charred result is illustrated in the Before Photo of this fire damaged property in Manayunk. The water heater gas regulator malfunctioned, and the burnt app... READ MORE